Sunday 22 May 2011

Adventures of Lars Tharp....

E&FL have been a bit busy.
But here is the story of somebody that travels to a generic foreign country in order to find themselves.

Hi, my name is Traveller Dick Head.

I like to sit in western-style cafes and pretend to meditate while secretly I actually want to masturbate in front of my iPad and update my twitter with my thoughts on the travelling experience, i.e. being miserable most of the time.

But I do this in a noisy environment with all the other western middle class public schooled twats, chain smoke and drink coffee. To be honest, I'm desperate to fit into this generic foreign country, and be like the locals despite the fact I am white and my ipod cost more than they would earn in two years. Why is everyone ignoring me?

I'm going to ask someone for a lighter, and sound like I'm stoned - need to sound like I'm part of the scene.

King Regards

Lars Tharp (Antiques dealer)


This is me meditating in a cafe, why am I on my own :-(((


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment